This website (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”) is provided by ABV (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”).
- The Operator processes information about Users, including information having the nature of personal data, in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, in particular in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997. (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item. 926 as amended) and the Act of July 18, 2002. on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item. 1204, as amended), with the use of security required by law.
- The Operator reserves the right to disclose selected information about the User to authorities or third parties who submit a request for such information, based on an appropriate legal basis. Apart from the cases indicated in the previous sentence, the information concerning the User will not be disclosed to any third party without the consent of the User.
- The User’s data will be stored for no longer than is necessary in connection with the use of the Website, and then will be removed from the system.
- Each User has the right to access their personal data, the right to correct and supplement them, and the right to request the cessation of data processing and their removal, by writing to the Operator for this purpose. In the event of deletion of data conditioning the use of the Website’s separate resources and the services offered within it, the User loses the ability to use them.
- Types of cookies used on the Website:
- session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the user’s browser file until they leave the Website. Such cookies are mandatory for the correct operation of certain applications and the correct display of the Website content.
- persistent cookies: they are used to make the Website more attractive for the User (e.g. by personalizing the navigation). Cookies of this type remain in the User’s browser for much longer. This period depends on the browser settings made by the User. Persistent cookies allow information to be transferred to the Operator’s server each time the Website is visited. Persistent cookies are also known as “tracking cookies”.
- The user has the option of accepting or rejecting all types of cookies by changing the settings in the web browser in accordance with the instructions provided by the software manufacturer regarding security settings when using the Internet.
- In many browsers, cookies are enabled by default. The website user may at any time change the settings in his browser or disable cookies. However, disabling cookies may cause the Website to malfunction. Using the Website with cookies enabled in the browser means that these files will be stored in the user’s device memory.
More information on cookies is available in the “Help” section in the menu of your web browser.
- Cookies in Internet Explorer
- Cookies in the Chrome browser
- Cookies in Firefox
- Cookies in the Opera browser
- Cookies in the Safari browser